Terms and Conditions
- Promotion Details
By entering this Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree that you will be bound by them. These Terms and Conditions govern your relationship with Ceremony of Roses UK Limited, whose registered address is Ceremony of Roses UK Limited, 2 Canal Reach, London N1C 4DB (“COR”).
- The Prize Draw will run from 00:01 GMT on 30 January 2024 until 23:59 GMT on 1 February 2024 (the “Prize Draw Period”). For the avoidance of doubt no entries will be counted before or beyond the Prize Draw Period.
- To enter this Prize Draw you are invited during the Prize Draw Period to order the album “Dark Rainbow” by Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes (“the Artist”) in any format from the official store; and fill in the Prize Draw form with your details (the “Entry”).
Send your Entry for a chance to win a test pressing of Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes' new album "Dark Rainbow" (“the Prize”).
There is 1 (one) Prize.
Alternative method of entry (no purchase necessary). You may also enter the Prize Draw by clicking on the ‘no purchase necessary’ link during the Prize Draw Period and completing the online entry form with your details.
- Entry is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales and you must be aged 14 years old or over to enter this Prize Draw. If you are under 14 years old, your entry will be disqualified. If you are aged 14, 15, 16 or 17 you must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian before entering this Prize Draw and submitting an Entry. If you are 18 years old, or over, you are eligible with no permissions required.
2.5 COR (and its licensees, affiliates and assigns) reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside its control, including without limitation, a major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, strike, flood, earthquake, communicable disease (including the novel corona virus known as “Covid-19”) cancellation or postponement of the Prize beyond COR’s reasonable control, or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event. No liability shall attach to COR as a result thereof. If a sufficient number of eligible Entries (as determined by COR, in its sole discretion) are not received by the end of the Prize Draw Period, COR reserves the right not to award the Prize.
- Employees and their immediate families of COR, companies within COR’s group of companies and any of their subsidiaries and/or agencies associated with this Prize Draw are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- You may submit one (1) Entry to this Prize Draw. Any duplicates will be deleted, and you may be disqualified from this Prize Draw.
- Your standard telephone, internet, network and data charges will apply (there is no additional charge to enter this Prize Draw) and you must have the bill payer’s permission prior to entering the Prize Draw.
- Submitted Material
3.1 By entering the Prize Draw you warrant and represent that your Entry does not and shall not contain any material that, in COR’s sole discretion (including but not limited to): (i) impersonates any person or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, without such person or entity’s prior written consent; (ii) is false, deceptive, misleading, scandalous, indecent, criminally obscene, pornographic, unlawful, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, tortuous, threatening, harassing, hateful, degrading, intimidating, or racially or ethnically offensive, or contains nudity, pornographic images, explicit sexual themes or graphic violence; (iii) encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, could give rise to criminal civil liability, or could violate any law, or that could otherwise be considered inappropriate; (iv) constitute a virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or may, or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, COR or any hardware, software, or equipment; (v) constitutes any advertising, promotional material, or other form of solicitation.
- COR may at its sole discretion opt not to use, without notice or reason, any Entry that COR believes is inappropriate or in breach of these Terms and Conditions or if it simply does not wish to use them.
4. The Prize
4.1 i) At the end of the Prize Draw Period, 1 (one) eligible Entry will be selected at random by COR (at COR’s sole discretion), to win the Prize (a “Winner”).
- ii) In the event that the Winner is not, or is unable to, comply with the Terms and Conditions, COR shall be entitled at its discretion to disqualify such Winner, without any further liability to that person. No liability shall attach to COR as a result thereof.
iii) No cash alternatives shall be available for the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable. However, COR reserves the right to change the Prize at its discretion or to offer an alternative Prize of similar value.
4.2 The Winner will be contacted by COR via an email to the email address provided on their Entry. Once notified Winner must provide COR with their full name, home address and date of birth (for the purpose of confirming eligibility and fulfilling the Prize) to receive full details of the Prize. If the Winner cannot be contacted within twenty four (24) hours on first notification attempt, or if the Winner rejects the Prize, or if the Winner’s email returns as “undeliverable”, then COR reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify the Winner without any further liability to that person and offer the Prize to another entrant selected by COR (at COR’s sole discretion) from all remaining eligible Entries and thereafter until another Winner is found. In the event that the Winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the Prize, or in the event of non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions, COR shall be entitled at its discretion to disqualify the Winner, without any further liability to that person and the Prize will be forfeited and an alternative Winner may be selected by COR (at COR’s sole discretion) from all remaining eligible Entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
4.3 The Prize will be sent either via mail recorded delivery or courier to each Winner. COR does not accept any responsibility for the delivery of the Prize and/or the mail service and/or courier service.
4.4 Details of each Winner (surname and county) will be available on request to all Prize Draw participants who send a stamped addressed envelope to COR at the address below.
- General Terms
5.1 COR reserves the right to verify the eligibility of your Entry. COR may request that the Winner contacts COR to confirm that they are the winning entrant and/or to provide proof of identity, age and residency. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the person who submitted an Entry, any Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised holder of the email account provided to COR on the applicable Entry. Winner may be requested to provide COR with proof that they are the authorised holder of an email address associated with a winning Entry.
5.2 Winner may be required, as a condition of being awarded the Prize, for no remuneration, to participate in promotional and publicity materials at the reasonable request of COR and it shall be a condition of being awarded the Prize that the Winner must consent and agree to do so.
5.3 In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the draw, the decision of COR shall be final.
5.4 Should one or more provision of these Terms and Conditions be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- Privacy and Data Collection
6.1 Winner agrees to keep confidential any knowledge about the Artist and/or COR and its business and personnel received by Winner as a result of their Prize (including without limitation not sharing private details on social media).
6.3 COR will be the data controller and data processor of the personal data collected from you and/or third parties in order to enter you into the Prize Draw and to include you on its mailing list if applicable.
6.4 By submitting your Entry to this Prize Draw, you expressly permit COR (and its licensees, affiliates and assigns to identify you as the contributor of such Entry and the content of such Entry to the Prize Draw in any publication in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, unless you otherwise notify COR in writing at the time you submit your Entry, written notification can be sent to Ceremony of Roses UK Limited, 2 Canal Reach, London N1C 4DB.
The Terms and Conditions and this Prize Draw are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.